Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council, in partnership with Bryson Recycling, provides a kerbside recycling service to make it easy for you to recycle from home.
Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council, in partnership with Bryson Recycling, provides a kerbside recycling service to make it easy for you to recycle from home.
Depending on where you live you will either have kerbside boxes or a Wheelie Box. In some areas we also collect food waste.
Please separate your items for recycling as described.
For further details on what you can recycle click here.
For further details on what you can put in your food waste bin click here.
- Please ensure textiles are clean and dry. Tie them in a bag and leave them out for collection beside your recycling containers.
- If you use the kerbside box service and only have 1 or 2 boxes please rotate the materials you present each week. It doesn’t matter what box you put your recyclables in as long as they are sorted properly.
- All items must be empty, clean, dry and loose.
- Please flatten your cans, cartons, plastics and cardboard to save space in your recycling containers.
- Larger cardboad boxes must be broken down to a size that fits into your recycling container. This ensures it will fit into our vehicle compartment.
- If you have extra recycling you can order an additional box. Alternatively, you can use overflow bags. Only put one type of material in each bag. Never put glass in overflow bags.