Mid & East Antrim Borough Council, in partnership with Bryson Recycling, provide a kerbside recycling service to make it easy for you to recycle from home.
We collect your recycling in kerbside boxes.
Please separate your items for recycling as described.
For further details on what you can recycle click here.
- Please ensure textiles are clean and dry. Tie them in a bag and leave them out for collection beside your kerbside boxes.
- It doesn’t matter what colour of box you put your recyclables in.
- If you only have 1 or 2 boxes please rotate the materials you present each week.
- All items must be empty, clean, dry and loose.
- Please flatten your cans, cartons, plastics and cardboard to save space in your boxes.
- Larger cardboad boxes must be broken down to a size that fits into your recycling container. This ensures it will fit into our vehicle compartment.
- If you have extra recycling you can collect a box from your local Council Household Recycling Centre. Alternatively, you can use overflow bags. Only put one type of material in each bag. Never put glass in overflow bags